Pretty enough for trendy interiors, yet durable enough to weather the elements, this outdoor package rises to the challenge beautifully. Made of handwoven weather-resistant materials, the sofa, loveseat and fire pit table merge high style with low maintenance. Rest assured, though the exposed armrests and feet look remarkably like wood, their sturdy aluminum construction is perfectly suited for alfresco living. Plush seat cushions and throw pillows wrapped in high-performing Nuvella® fabric aim to please. The fire pit's steel burner conveniently ignites at the push of a button. An included burner cover transforms the fire pit into a coffee table, making it perfect for a variety of occasions.
- Includes sofa, loveseat and fire pit table
- All-weather, handwoven resin wicker over rust-proof aluminum frame
- Armrests with wood-like finish
- Stainless steel hardware
- Throw pillows included
- Seat cushions and pillows covered with high-performance Nuvella® fabric
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Imported fabric and fill
- 48" round fire pit with CSA-approved 55,000 BTU stainless steel burner, glass beads, burner cover and protective all-weather cover; aluminum wood-look top; battery-operated ignition system with adjustable flame control; battery included
- Fire pit table door conceals gas propane tank (not included); convertible to natural gas; connection to propane tank or connector hose not provided
- Designed to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors
- Assembly required
||3-Piece Outdoor Seating Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.